A group of kids who were lost in the woods are tired and hungry. The children find a house with cookie doorknobs, candy windows, chocolate chip decorations on the roof, and sugar coated shingles. Who could resist such a treat?
1. I’d start eating everything in sight
2. I’d sample as many different kinds of sweets as I could
3. I’d find my one favorite and stick to that
4. I really don’t like sweets so I’d just try and find something else to eat in the woods
Here’s the analysis (tells us a little bit about our relationship with the world and others)
1. I’d start eating everything in sight. You are upfront and out in the open in dealings in the world around you. You have an innocent enthusiasm for life and see the world with wonder. You are straight forward and honest, but remember that not everyone is as forthright and honest as you and you may need to be a little more cautious in life.
2. I’d sample as many different kinds of sweets as I could. You love people and see the good qualities in everyone. You want to experience and taste all of life and you may have a hard time committing to one person or one goal in life. While there are so many choices in life, you may need to work on learning to make a final choice on some aspects in your life
3. I’d find my one favorite and stick to that. If you find one good friend who you really connect with and enjoy, you will be the happiest person in the world. You might be one of those people who are devoted to just one person come hell or high water, but remember that limiting yourself to one friendship might be putting all your eggs in one basket.
4. I really don’t like sweets so I’d just try and find something else to eat in the woods. Some people are loners and don’t really need others and like to be different. You may like being the outsider and find solitude in being alone, but remember that you can have your space and still let people into your life.