One day, a blue bird suddenly flew to the window of your room and was trapped. You got attracted to this bird that’s why you kept it. The next day, you were surprised to see that the bird turned into color yellow. On the third day, it became red, and on the fourth day, it became black. What color is the bird when you wake up on the fifth day?
- It stays black.
2. It turns back to it’s original blue.
3. It turns white.
4. I turns golden colored.
The bird that flew into your room seemed like a symbol of good fortune, but suddenly it changed color, making you worry that happiness would not last. Your reaction to this
situation shows how you respond to difficulties and uncertainties in real life.
- Those who said the bird stays black have a pessimistic outlook.
2. Those who said the bird turns blue again are practical optimists.
3. Those who said the bird turns white are cool and decisive under pressure.
4. Those who said the bird turns golden can be described as fearless